Sheets

 



by Glen L. Bledsoe 

Have you ever wondered why ghosts are depicted as looking like people with sheets draped over them? Perhaps because people sometimes do throw sheets over their heads and mock the dead by pretending to be ghosts. I don't know that I believe in ghosts. I suspect that we are so tied to our bodies that when our bodies fail that whatever is left (if anything) is too fragile to make its self known. Perhaps the prototypic ghost shape represents some other phenomena.

A member of my immediate family is something of an amateur ghost hunter. He shared with me a video he took of phenomena that looks something like a traditional ghost. Less so a man with a sheet over his head than a source of glowing energy like an elongated jelly fish. If you wish to see the video and judge for yourself, you may watch it here: youtu.be/B73JT×15g7

No comments:

Post a Comment